Ingredients2 Tbl olive oil
1 c onions, chopped
3 tsp garlic, minced
16 oz enchilada sauce
6 c chicken broth
2 tsp Franks hot sauce
1 1/4 tsp ground cumin
15 oz can whole peeled tomatoes, mashed or sliced
1 tsp fresh cilantro
2 large chicken breasts
2 c frozen corn
4 oz can chopped green chile peppers
2 c canned black beans
Directions1. Heat olive oil in pan and sauté onions until soft.
2. Add garlic and sauté for two additional minutes.
3. Add enchilada sauce, chicken broth, hot sauce, cumin, tomatoes and cilantro.
4. Mix over medium heat for 5 minutes.
5. Pour the mixture into the crockpot.
6. Add chicken.
7. Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
8. Remove the chicken and shred with forks.
9. Return to crockpot and add the corn, chile peppers and black beans.
10. Cook for 30 more minutes.
Serve with a dolip of sour cream and a sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese. Garnish with crushed tortilla chips and avocados.