Zesty & Tasty Pork Chops
Prep time: about 5 minutes or less...
· 1 package of boneless pork chops
· 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup or use Link for Bulk Cream Soup mix (Combine 1/3 c of dry mix with 1 1/4 c of cold water prepared = 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup)
· 1 Packet dry Ranch Dressing Mix or use Link for Bulk Recipe (1 packet = to 2 tablespoons)
1. Layer pork chops in slow cooker.
2. Sprinkle half of the packet of dry ranch dressing (or 1 tablespoon) over pork chops.
2. Add the cream of chicken soup.
3. Top off by sprinkling the remaining dry ranch dressing all over ingredients.
4. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours OR low for 6 hours.
The pork chops come out very tender and the flavor is amazing! The results will also give a good gravy for mashed potatoes.